The MedArt SmartSculptTM diode laser offers new, safe, effective, and efficient treatment opportunities for assisted lipolysis, hyperhidrosis, and redefining contouring and sculpting.
The compact, table-top sized, safe, and accurate SmartSculpt 980 nm system is designed to melt fat cells and to destroy the apocrine glands.
MedArt experts employed all their knowledge and more than 40 years of experience to develop and manufacture a reliable and portable laser system to offer a a minimally invasive treatment procedure with a fast recovery.
- Fiber Diameter Options 400, 600, 1000 µm
- Reliable and Clinically Proven
- Ergonomic Design
- Customized Feature
- Ease to Use
- No Regular Maintenance Needed
- Extended Warranty Options
- Compact and Portable (4.5 kg)
- Silent Operation
- Built-in Power Meter
- QSC – Switch for Optimal Protection of Laser Console
- Training Courses
- Lipolysis and Skin Tightening Simultaneously
- Local Anaesthesia
- Minimally Invasive
- A Single Treatment Procedure
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Treatment of Deep Wrinkles / Rhytides
- Sun Damaged / Photodamaged Skin
- Acne Scars
- Stretch Marks / Striae
- Treatment of Furrows
- Skin Texture
- Large Pores
- Lax Cutis
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL APPLICATIONS
- Soft Tissue Ablation
- Lichen Planus and Mucositis
- Standard ENT Applications
- Solar Lentigines
How It Works
SmartSculpt Continuous Wave Diode Laser provides various treatment options with a 980 nm diode laser using a 400/600/1000 µm fiber and a 16 G blunt cannula (150 mm, 200 mm or 250 mm).
The MedArt SmartSculpt laser comes with 15 or 25 watt power output. All MedArt lasers have a built-in power meter to confirm the actual laser power through the fiber tip. The fiber and catheter kits are safe, easy to work with, and cost effective.
A red guide light pinpoints the position of the fiber beneath the skin, enhancing precision, safety, and ease of treatment. The MedArt Ouick Safe Connect (QSC) is created to minimize the risk of optical damages in fiber connection.
The results were evaluated by the physicians as well as patients.