About MedArt A/S
Mission & Promise
MedArt’s mission is to improve the self-esteem of individuals with aesthetic dermatological issues, by offering high quality lasers to physicians and beauty clinics – systems that result in outstanding clinical results.
MedArt’s value proposition is to offer reliable, versatile and affordable medical lasers that cover the broad application requirements (≥41) of dermatology clinics.
An offering with low operating costs, long lasting service commitments and high ROI.
MedArt A/S is developing, manufacturing, and selling medical laser technology for aesthetic and medical dermatology. The company was founded in 1979 and the head office, R&D, manufacturing, and marketing department are all located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We offer a broad range of medical lasers combined with the MedArt range of scanners and MedArt cooling systems for most dermatological indications. New innovative products will introduce in coming years.
We focus on proven technologies, and our history proves that we deliver reliable medical lasers, with long lifetime, supported by long lasting service commitments. We still service products with more than 10 years of usage.
We pride ourselves to deliver unique compact designs that are reliable, portable, and silent products with low operating costs and high ROI – we aim at being your trusted partner.
Being a manufacturer of advanced surgical equipment, all products are manufactured in strict accordance with international standards; all products are CE marked and FDA cleared and in compliance with the regulatory requirements of the EEC Medical Device Directive.
MedArt A/S Owners
CEO and Partner
- 2014 – Present CEO, MedArt A/S
- 2007 – 2014 Quality Manager, MedArt
- 1986 – 2007 R&D Manager, ASAH Med./MedArt
- 1980 – 1986 Engineer, Chr. Rovsing
- MSc Electronic Engineer (DTU 1986)
CTO / US and Partner
- 1998 – Present Owner & CEO, Del Mar Technologies (US)
- 2008 – 2011 Advisor/acting CTO, CLRS Tech
- 2000 CEO, MedArt A/S
- 1995 – 1998 VP Sales, Sahar Tech. Inc. (San Diego)
- MBA (La Salle Uni 1999), Harward BS (2006)
CSO and Partner
- 2011 – Present Chief Sales Officer, MedArt A/S
- 2007 – 2011 Sales Manager, MedArt A/S
- 2002 – 2007 Business Manager, Medtronic A/S
- 1988 – 2002 Sales Manager, Medtronic A/S
- 1988 – 1998 Regional Sales Manager, Dantech Techn.
- Electronic Engineer/Mechanic